Busy day and got a lot of work done. Feeling exhausted but calm because I actually don’t have any “work” work for tomorrow. However, I do have a lot of personal stuff planned.
Tomorrow is Vijayadasami, the Hindu auspicious day for beginning new stuff. I have so much I want to resume – note I say resume, not begin.
- Practice the violin every day, even if only for ten minutes. The left hand has become used to the fingering but the right arm still hurts with bowing.
- Practice vocal music every day, even if only for ten minutes. I have let my voice go to ruin. Singing is one of my few natural skills, and I need to not lose it to laziness. Buck up LG.
- Resume Surya Namaskar. I could do with some flexibility that I seem to have lost lately.
- Practice meditation more diligently every day.
- Do some creative writing every day. I have always wanted to write fiction, but realised a year ago that I am not capable of writing fiction because I am too prim and inhibited. I need to find a way to overcome it. What better way to overcome it than beginning?
I want to resume gymming as well, but I don’t know how I will be able to squeeze it into my busy days. Lets see.
If you were to begin/resume some new activity tomorrow, what would it be?