- Awake without hitting the snooze button at 6 AM: Check.
- Cook breakfast (Fresh pongal + leftover sambar from yesterday) and lunch (Full dwadasi meal, in that !) by 8 AM: Check.
- Pack lunch and kid off to school by 8 AM: Check (Whew !)
- Superficial cleaning of house and kitchen by 8.15 AM: Check
- Bath by 8.17 AM: Check (Judge not)
- Left over chores – set out the garbage, light lamp, eat breakfast, drink coffee by 8.30 AM: Check
- Leave house at 8.30 AM: Check.
- Walk with better half to his office to work during the morning (to avoid wasting time chitchatting with the gazillion people around the house – maid, garbage collectors, neighbours etc.) : Check
- Reach office and open the laptop: Check
- Write and publish blog post: Check (or shortly)
- Start working: Mmmmmmmmm. Feed reader beckons. The client’s red, angry face also appears in the backdrop. Charming bloggers versus client about to pop a vein. Tough one, no?
Happy week everyone.