Looks like there are multiple “Share your world” questions this week.
The bonus questions for the week :
1. What is your favorite word?
I love all words. I love languages. I love the way any word is spoken by its native speaker, even if I don’t understand it. I hate words being mutilated. But if it must be one favourite word, it is “peace” in English, “shanthi” in Hindi/Sanskrit. “amaidhi” in Tamil. “Der Freiden”, in German. All of them meaning the same thing.
2. What is your least favorite word?
I don’t like any form of profanity, when it is used against others. I use swear words myself, but not at others. Just at situations. I hate name-calling.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
Discords, arguments and fights. They turn me off on a physical level. I get paralysed when there is argument anywhere. I am shell shocked, literally, when someone yells.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
“Damn”. Closely followed by “hell”. I am known to use the “F” word as well, mostly when I am alone. Usually in the kitchen.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Chewing. And anything loud – loud voices, loud music, loud fireworks, loud horn…
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You earned your place here.