Answering random questions from here:
1. Do you have a nickname?
Not really. Unless you count abbreviations as nick names.
2. Do you drink coffee?
Like a fish swimming in a pot of coffee. Actually I have reduced now because the stomach rebels.
3. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Run n raisin. With real rum, not the flavoured variety you get here.
4. Did you get good grades in school?
Don’t ask. I was a topper. I regret it.
5. Any phobias?
Fear of fights.
6. Are you named after anyone?
The goddess of wealth.
7. Last time you cried and why?
When I was peeing last weekend. UTI.
8. What color crayon would you be?
9. What do you hear right now?
Madonna’s rebel heart. She is fairly nasty in this album I say. Trying too hard to be considered a rebel. Some of the music is extremely random. Like Ross Geller playing his keyboard.
10. What’s the last movie you watched?
Butterfly on a wheel. Liked it.
11. Do you believe in reincarnation?
12. What do you think is your best physical feature?
13. What is your favorite curse word?
How can a cuss word be a favourite? I use them a lot in my head though. The eff word especially. I used to use damn a lot when I was younger.
14. Have you ever skinny-dipped before?
In my shower every day.
15. Do you talk to yourself?
No. I am boring.
16. Do you have a favorite tv show?
Friends. The early episodes of The Bug Bang Theory.
17. Name something you cannot live without.
Breath. Food. Water. Sleep. All else is dispensable.
18. What color pants are you wearing?
19. What’s your favorite meal?
All meals. Cuisine: Indian, Mexican, Italian.
20. Describe a happy childhood memory.
Placing a cube of ice on my mom’s tummy when she was sleeping and being hugged when she awoke startled. I must’ve been five years old.