I have been awarded the Black Cat and Blue Sea Award by Maria, a super wife and momma. Maria is an engaging blogger and is funny in just the way a super wife and momma can be. Thanks for the award, Maria. Honored.
Without further ado, a description of the award:
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
I have 84 bloggers in my reader who are amazing. I am sure there are more, but given human time constraints, these 84 bloggers are my life line. They make me laugh, they make me all fuzzy inside, and occasionally make me think profound thoughts, but then I lie down and it goes away. I would rather not pick eight from the eighty four. I would love it if people who followed this blog left their answers either in the comment section or in their own blog.
- the nominee answers questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
Maria’s questions to me:
- What would you like bloggers to do more of that they aren’t doing right now?
Nothing more. I love the bloggers I read just as they are. They are, as I mentioned before, funny and thought-provoking, and just what I need when I am down, or up or everywhere in between.
On a global scale…what can I say? Perhaps we can all work towards a global camaraderie that obsoletes war and all those ugly things in the real world.
- Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true… and see if we can guess.
1. I am the niece-by-marriage of superstar Rajinikant (the Tamil equivalent of Sylvester Stallone-Arnold Schwarzenegger combined).
2. I am second cousin twice removed of erstwhile super cricket player Srikkanth.
3. I have never failed a single exam all my life.
4. I love running.
Can you guess which of these is not true?
- Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love
Wake at 5 AM without feeling like a crap, go for a walk at the beach when the sun just rises, have a breakfast NOT MADE BY ME, write up a scientific proposal for four hours, eat a healthy lunch NOT MADE BY ME, play volley ball with my kid, go for a walk in the wooded neighbourhood with the better half, feed dad good food (NOT MADE BY ME, goes without saying) and read myself to sleep. Some day.
- What is one thing about you that you wish everyone else had? (Mine is empathy)
- Describe your perfect day.(I already did)
- What is your vision of a perfect world (peaceful)
Let’s go !